Learn, Play and Grow with us… Join the fastest growing childcare company today!
With over 300 centers open or under development, it’s a great time to join The Learning Experience. We are leaders in the early education industry and our people are given the opportunity to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art centers.
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families and communities.
Our teachers are industry leaders, responsible for implementing The Learning Experience’s proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool children. Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
Consider becoming a part of the TLE family today and Learn, Play, and Grow with us!
- Create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for young children to learn, play and grow
- Instill a love for learning and exploration by utilizing our proprietary L.E.A.P Curriculum®, which serves as the framework for creating and developing engaging lessons
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support the center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement
- Ensure the safety and security of each child.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- At least 6 months of professional teaching experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required. College ECE coursework highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aid Certification preferred.
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role.