Children's Lighthouse of Brushy Creek is growing and we are in need of early childhood education teachers for several age groups.
Our Preschool programs serve families with children ages 6 weeks through 5th grade, and we have teaching positions available across many age groups! Our preschool is seeking early childhood teachers who are dedicated to providing a safe and fun early learning experience to the families in our community. We offer a fun and supportive work environment where each member of the team is appreciated and valued.
We implement a full curriculum in all of our classrooms and give teachers the opportunity to shine with creative activities and the skills that make them amazing!
The ideal candidate must be able to maintain a positive attitude and make a solid contribution to our program.
Please apply if you have a passion for making a difference in a child's life.
Employment Benefits include:
- Very competitive salary wages
- Health Benefits
- Referral bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Child care discounts
- And, a great work environment
- At least 18 years of age
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of all current State and Local regulations
- FBI & State background clearance upon hire (paid by school)
- CPR/First Aid certification upon hire (paid by school)
- Dependable and professional.
- Love of children
- Positive and flexible attitude.
- Physically able to perform the duties of the job (lifting up to 30 pounds, kneeling, sitting, etc.).
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide a positive and nurturing environment for the children
- Responsible for health and safety of the children
- Create weekly lesson plans that include engaging activities
- Lesson plans reflect current curriculum and Character Values
- Communicate with families, including completing daily activity reports
- Maintain a tidy and organized classroom
- Attend professional development
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour