Bluebonnet School of Canyon Creek needs reliable, experienced, childcare teachers to work full-time with our preschool children. Lead teacher positions are now available for qualified applicants. Assistant positions will soon be available for all ages.
Bluebonnet cares for children infants through pre-kindergarten with a small after-school program for school-age children. It is one of a very select few preschools nationally accredited by NAEYC, the largest and most respected early childhood education facility accrediting agency.
You can make a difference in a child’s life and will have a strong role in nurturing and molding each child’s mind. You will work at a daycare that appreciates your passion for working with young children.
Bluebonnet has many benefits:
- Small group sizes and low child to teacher ratios
- 23 annual days of paid days off
- Excellent health insurance available with employer paying over 60% of the premium
- Dental insurance available
- Vision plan available
- Free life insurance for all employees
- Retirement plan with employer matching your contributions up to 4% of your pay
- Janitorial services provided 5 days a week after closing
- Required training offered during regular working hours paid at the regular rate of pay
- Free CPR & first aid classes
- Higher pay for lead teachers, experience, a college degree and/or a current CDA credential
We are looking for employees with:
- A high level of positive enthusiasm and energy
- Experience as a lead infant/toddler teacher in a licensed child care center
- High school diploma or GED
- A current CDA (Child Development Associate) credential
- A college-level degree in early childhood education or a related field
- Nurturing, positive relationships with both parents and children
- Ability to speak and write English clearly
- Ability to sit on the floor with children and rise quickly to a standing position
- Ability to lift 40 pounds several times a day
Bluebonnet School of Canyon Creek is located at 10321 Boulder Lane, Austin 78726 in northwest Austin near Four Points and Concordia University, near the intersection of 2222 and 620 N. For more information call us at 512-219-5100 or check our website at http://www.bluebonnetschool.com.
Because of the COVID-19 precautions, please submit your resume and complete this application before any physical visit can take place.
Salary: $11.50 to $16.50 /hour