We are looking for passionate, energetic, and caring staff to join our quickly growing team!
Just in the last year, Crème de la Crème’s Early Learning Centers of Excellence has doubled in size, which means we are on the lookout for really great talent to help shape the future of our organization, but more importantly the lives of the children we work with.
As a community of 46 schools, we have taken the best of the best from various philosophies and combined them to develop a strong learning-to-learn foundation.
We are currently seeking to hire a full-time Lead Pre-K Teacher and Lead Private Kindergarten Teacher.
As a Crème de la Crème Teacher, you will spend your days:
· Delivering nurturing care and continuous supervision of assigned children, while executing the Crème curriculum, and maintaining classroom management.
· Creating, submitting, and implementing of approved lesson plans and curriculum, and completing Daily Reports.
· Maintaining the upkeep of classrooms and equipment inside and outside.
· Assisting children when necessary regarding dressing, toileting and/or diapering needs, and making sure all children have clean hands, face, and diapers.
· Building positive relationships with and practicing open and honest communication with parents, co-workers, and CDLC management.
· Consistently interacting in a positive developmentally appropriate way with the children; role modeling appropriate behavior and language for children.
Your benefits as one of our teachers include:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Discounted child care
· Paid time off
· Life insurance
· 20 hours of paid professional development through the Childcare Education Institute
We’d love to hear from you if:
· You have a deep desire to work with young children and their families
· You have a passion for early child childhood education and seek deeper professional development
· You have prior experience in early childhood education or working in a child care center
· You are qualified to work in Texas Licensed Day care
· You have a high school diploma or higher
· You have an education and/or training in Early Childhood Education
· Meet state-specific guidelines for the role