At Kidz Korner, we offer unique, state-of-the-art services that enable each child to develop their imagination and learn in a play-based environment. Safety and security are of the utmost importance at Kidz Korner in which it feels like a second home for the children. We are currently seeking to employ teachers for all age groups (infants, toddlers and older children). The primary job of a teacher is to ensure the safety and security of all children while teaching and engaging them in group and independent activities.
- Cares for children while maintaining structure.
- Must portray a fun and energetic demeanor.
- Ensures that all safety precautions are taken when receiving and releasing children to the parent/legal guardian.
- Must be accountable for children at all times
- Follow daily schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years childcare experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required before starting employment
- Ability to safely lift and hold children
- Must be able to communicate well with children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with adult parent(s) required
- Ability to problem-solve in varying situations.
- The candidate must be professional, patient, positive, dependable, flexible and most importantly, should love working with children.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications